Norwegian language/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Norwegian language, or pages that link to Norwegian language or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Norwegian language. Needs checking by a human.
- Acute accent : A diacritic mark used in many modern written languages with alphabets based on the Latin, Greek and Cyrillic scripts.
- Arne : Disambiguation page on the name or term Arne
- Bokmål : One of two official, standard varieties of the Norwegian language in Norway, coexisting with Nynorsk.
- Bread : A kind of food made from heated dough.
- C (letter) : The third letter of the English and Latin alphabets.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Germanic languages : Branch of the Indo-European language family, initially spoken in northern and central Europe and now spread over many parts of the world.
- Indo-European languages : A group of several hundred languages, including the majority of languages spoken in Europe, the Plateau of Iran and the subcontinent of India, that share a considerable common vocabulary and linguistic features.
- Nobel Prize : A prestigious annual prize awarded according to the will of Swedish chemist and entrepreneur Alfred Nobel in the categories Peace, Literature, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, and Physics.
- Norway : A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
- Norwegian Institute for Air Research : A private Norwegian research institute that is one of the leading specialized scientific institutes in Europe dealing solely with problems related to air pollution.
- Nynorsk : One of the two standard varieties of the Norwegian language.
- Pidgin : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Pidgin (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Russian language : Widely-used member of the Slavic languages, written in the Cyrillic alphabet and spoken across Eurasia.
- Whale meat : The edible flesh of various species of whale.