From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Neoabolitionist, or pages that link to Neoabolitionist or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Neoabolitionist. Needs checking by a human.
- Bourbon Democrats : (1876-1904) Conservative or classical liberal Democratic Party members, who supported Grover Cleveland and Alton B. Parker.
- C. Vann Woodward : (November 13, 1908 - December 17, 1999) An American historian focusing primarily on the American South and race relations.
- Carpetbagger : American northerners who moved to the South during Reconstruction after the American Civil War.
- Charles Sumner : Add brief definition or description
- Eric Foner : An American scholar and Dewitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University in New York.
- Frank Lawrence Owsley : (1890—1955) American historian of the South, pioneer in quantitative historiography and member of the Nashville Agrarians.
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Jim Crow : Add brief definition or description
- Radical Republican : Add brief definition or description
- Reconstruction : The attempt from 1865 to 1877 in American history to resolve the issues of the American Civil War.
- Redeemers : A political coalition in the American South during the Reconstruction era, who sought to overthrow the Radical Republican coalition of Freedmen, carpetbaggers and Scalawags.
- Scalawag : A Southern white American who joined the Republican party during Reconstruction.
- Slave Power : Add brief definition or description
- Social History, U.S. : Add brief definition or description