C. Vann Woodward/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to C. Vann Woodward, or pages that link to C. Vann Woodward or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/C. Vann Woodward. Needs checking by a human.
- Arthur S. Link : Add brief definition or description
- Bourbon Democrats : (1876-1904) Conservative or classical liberal Democratic Party members, who supported Grover Cleveland and Alton B. Parker.
- Charles A. Beard : (1874–1948) one of the most influential American historians of the early 20th century; leader of the "Progressive School" of historiography.
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Neoabolitionist : Add brief definition or description
- Populist Party : An American third party that flourished 1890-96 carrying several states in the 1892 election; in 1896 endorsed the Democratic party candidate, William Jennings Bryan.
- Redeemers : A political coalition in the American South during the Reconstruction era, who sought to overthrow the Radical Republican coalition of Freedmen, carpetbaggers and Scalawags.
- Third Party System : The political universe in American politics from about 1854 to the mid 1890s; the main concerns were nationalism.