National Right to Life Committee/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to National Right to Life Committee, or pages that link to National Right to Life Committee or to this page or whose text .
- Abortion : The deliberate expulsion of an embryo or foetus from the womb for the purpose of ending a pregnancy.
- Euthanasia : The act of assisting in the death of an animal or patient, often to end suffering for an incurable disease; a painless death; sometimes called a mercy killing which may or may not be legal.
- Infanticide : Intentionally causing the death of an infant
- Alliance Defense Fund : A legal alliance and information service supporting social conservatives who believe in Biblical inerrancy, and that the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects the exercise of their rights in what they term a "culture war"; partner ministry of Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview
- American Life League : An interest group opposed to all activities against life, from the single cell to withdrawal of hydration and nutrition from brain-dead adults; it bases its position on its interpretation of Catholic doctrine, although it accuses the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops of having a social activism group it alleges supports homosexuality and abortion
- Capital punishment : The practice of punishment of a crime through state-sanctioned killing.
- Birth control : Methods of fertility control, including contraception, that are intended to prevent pregnancy, and means of interrupting early pregnancy.
- Fetus : Add brief definition or description
- RU-486 : Original commercial name for mifiprestone, an oral drug, which, in combination with others, is used to induce elective abortion
- Hospice and palliative medicine : Add brief definition or description