Hospice and palliative medicine/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hospice and palliative medicine, or pages that link to Hospice and palliative medicine or to this page or whose text .
- Healing arts : The health sciences, forms of complementary and alternative medicine, and traditional practices aimed at curing disease, healing injury and promoting wellness.
- Health sciences : Add brief definition or description
- Integrative medicine : Organized health care that involves willing cooperation between mainstream and complementary medicine
- Cicely Saunders : Add brief definition or description
- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross : Add brief definition or description
- Opioid : Add brief definition or description
- Pain management : Add brief definition or description
- Pain medicine : An interdisciplinary physician subspecialization, within the broad scope of pain management, which often involves team approaches with various physician and nonphysician specialties