Moving panorama/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Moving panorama, or pages that link to Moving panorama or to this page or whose text .
- Panoramic painting : Artwork that reveal a wide, all-encompassing view of a particular subject, often a landscape, military battle, or historical event.
- Rufus C. Somerby : (c. 1833 - 1903), showman, and panoramist.
- John Milton : English 17th-century poet, author of Paradise Lost.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Boston, Massachusetts : A city in the north-east of the United States of America, capital of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Crimean War : A war fought between 1853 and 1856 between an alliance of Great Britain, France, Sardinia, and the Ottoman Empire against Russia.
- Dublin : "The capital city of Ireland, which has had several other cities and towns named after it."
- Mississippi River : Add brief definition or description
- New Jersey : State on the eastern coast of the USA.
- New Zealand : Country in the South Pacific; constitutional monarchy and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- North America : The third largest continent; area 24,709,000 km² ; pop. 523,736,000 (est. July 2007)