Macrovipera deserti/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Macrovipera deserti, or pages that link to Macrovipera deserti or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Macrovipera deserti. Needs checking by a human.
- Daboia : A monotypic genus created for a venomous viper species, D. russelii.
- List of viperine species and subspecies : Add brief definition or description
- Macrovipera lebetina transmediterranea : Venomous viper subspecies of the genus Macrovipera, found only in Algeria and Tunis.
- Macrovipera mauritanica : A venomous viper species found in northwestern Africa.
- Macrovipera : Genus of venomous vipers that inhabit the semideserts and steppes of North Africa, the Near and Middle East, and the Milos Archipelago in the Aegean Sea.