From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Daboia. Needs checking by a human.
- Daboia russelii siamensis : Eastern Russell's viper, a subspecies found in parts of southeast Asia, southern China and Taiwan.
- List of viperine species and subspecies : Add brief definition or description
- Macrovipera deserti : Venomous viper species found in North Africa.
- Macrovipera lebetina obtusa : Venomous viper subspecies found between central Turkey and northern Pakistan (Kashmir).
- Macrovipera lebetina : Venomous viper species found in North Africa.
- Macrovipera mauritanica : A venomous viper species found in northwestern Africa.
- Snake venom : Highly modified toxic saliva containing hydrolithic enzymes, polypeptide complexs, nucleases, and peptidases, that is produced by special glands of certain species of snakes.
- Vipera aspis : Asp; a venomous viper species found in southwestern Europe.
- Vipera berus : Widespread venomous viper found in Western Europe, Great Britain and eastward to Far East Asia.
- Vipera palaestinae : Palestine viper; venomous viper species found in Syria, Jordan, Israel and Lebanon.
- Vipera : Genus of venomous vipers.
- Viperinae : (Pitless vipers, true vipers, Old World vipers); a subfamily of venomous vipers found in Europe, Asia and Africa, distinguished by their lack of the heat-sensing pit organs that characterize their sister group, the Crotalinae.