From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Macrovipera, or pages that link to Macrovipera or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Macrovipera. Needs checking by a human.
- Macrovipera deserti : Venomous viper species found in North Africa.
- Macrovipera lebetina cernovi : Venomous viper subspecies of the genus Macrovipera, found in Iran, Turkmenistan and Afghanistan.
- Macrovipera lebetina obtusa : Venomous viper subspecies found between central Turkey and northern Pakistan (Kashmir).
- Macrovipera lebetina transmediterranea : Venomous viper subspecies of the genus Macrovipera, found only in Algeria and Tunis.
- Macrovipera lebetina turanica : Venomous viper subspecies found in Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Macrovipera lebetina : Venomous viper species found in North Africa.
- Macrovipera mauritanica : A venomous viper species found in northwestern Africa.
- Macrovipera schweizeri : Venomous viper species of the genus Macrovipera, found in Greece on the islands of the Cyclades Archipelago in the Aegean sea.
- Vipera : Genus of venomous vipers.
- Viperinae : (Pitless vipers, true vipers, Old World vipers); a subfamily of venomous vipers found in Europe, Asia and Africa, distinguished by their lack of the heat-sensing pit organs that characterize their sister group, the Crotalinae.