Machine learning/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Machine learning, or pages that link to Machine learning or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Machine learning. Needs checking by a human.
- Artificial intelligence : The field of science and engineering involved with the study, design and manufacture of systems that exhibit qualities such as adaptivity, complexity, goal pursuit, reactiveness to surroundings, and others that are commonly attributed to "intelligence."
- Clinical decision support system : Interactive computer programs that directly assist physicians and other health professionals with decision-making tasks.
- Computer Go : Field of artificial intelligence dedicated to creating a computer program that plays the ancient board game go.
- Computer : A machine that executes a sequence of instructions.
- Means-ends analysis : A problem solving strategy in which a person identifies and then eliminates any differences between their current position in a problem and the goal state.
- Pattern recognition : A field within the area of machine learning.