Lord Byron/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Lord Byron, or pages that link to Lord Byron or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Lord Byron. Needs checking by a human.
- (Thomas) Robert Malthus : British economist (1766-1834) who warned about the dangers of population growth.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- George Bancroft : American historian, politician, and diplomat who established the United States Naval Academy as Secretary of the Navy in 1845.
- Gothic novel : A form of fiction which became popular in England in the second half of the eighteenth century involving elements of the supernatural designed to give a pleasing frisson of terror to the reader.
- Henry Brougham : (18 September 1778 - 7 May 1868) British statesman who became Lord Chancellor of the United Kingdom (1830 - 1834).
- John Byron : John Byron was an eighteenth Century naval officer and explorer.
- Percy Bysshe Shelley : (1792-1822) English poet, major exponent of the romantic movement.
- Vinegar : A dilute form of acetic acid used in the kitchen and elsewhere.
- William Wordsworth : (7 April 1770 - 23 April 1850) One of the leading English romantic poets.