Gothic novel/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Gothic novel, or pages that link to Gothic novel or to this page or whose text .
- Literature : The profession of “letters” (from Latin litteras), and written texts considered as aesthetic and expressive objects.
- Novel : A work of prose fiction of extended length.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Gothic novel. Needs checking by a human.
- Jane Austen : English novelist (1775-1817), author of Pride and Prejudice and other novels.
- John Keats : (31 October 1795 - 23 February 1821) Despite his death from tuberculosis at the age of 25, one of the major poets of the English Romantic Movement.
- Lord Byron : (January 22, 1788 - April 19, 1824), George Gordon Byron, English romantic poet, known not only for his poetry, but also his unconventional lifestyle and advocacy for Greek independence.
- Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley : (30 August 1797 – 1 February 1851) The author of Frankenstein.
- Mervyn Peake : (9 July, 1911 - 17 November, 1968) English fantasy author, artist and book illustrator.
- Northanger Abbey : (1818) A satire on the Gothic novel.