John Keats/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to John Keats, or pages that link to John Keats or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/John Keats. Needs checking by a human.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- English spellings : Lists of English words showing pronunciation, and articles about letters.
- Gothic novel : A form of fiction which became popular in England in the second half of the eighteenth century involving elements of the supernatural designed to give a pleasing frisson of terror to the reader.
- John Milton : English 17th-century poet, author of Paradise Lost.
- Literature : The profession of “letters” (from Latin litteras), and written texts considered as aesthetic and expressive objects.
- Percy Bysshe Shelley : (1792-1822) English poet, major exponent of the romantic movement.
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- William Wordsworth : (7 April 1770 - 23 April 1850) One of the leading English romantic poets.