Imagery (psychotherapy)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Imagery (psychotherapy), or pages that link to Imagery (psychotherapy) or to this page or whose text .
- Pain : Unpleasant feeling or hurtful sensation that is conveyed to the brain by stimulation of sensory neurons.
- Psychotherapy : An intervention or insight technique that relies on communication between a therapist and a client(s) to address specific forms of diagnosable mental illness, or everyday problems
- Pain medicine : An interdisciplinary physician subspecialization, within the broad scope of pain management, which often involves team approaches with various physician and nonphysician specialties
- Pain management : Add brief definition or description
- Emotional Freedom Techniques : A psychotherapeutic tool developed by Gary Craig, aimed at solving emotional, health and performance issues.
- Eye Motion Desensitization Reprocessing : Add brief definition or description
- Hypnosis : A presumed altered state of consciousness in which the hypnotized individual is usually more susceptible to suggestion than in his or her normal state.
- Relaxation (physiology) : Add brief definition or description
- Relaxation techniques : Add brief definition or description