Emotional Freedom Techniques/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Emotional Freedom Techniques, or pages that link to Emotional Freedom Techniques or to this page or whose text .
- Complementary and alternative medicine : Set of therapies and treatments not considered mainstream or scientific.
- Integrative medicine : Organized health care that involves willing cooperation between mainstream and complementary medicine
- Neurology : The medical specialty concerned with evaluating the nervous system and the other system that it affects, and the treatment of nervous system disorders.
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Psychotherapy : An intervention or insight technique that relies on communication between a therapist and a client(s) to address specific forms of diagnosable mental illness, or everyday problems
- Cognitive behavioral therapy : A psychotherapeutic technique based on assisting the patient to learn the interpretation of (cognitive structure of experiences that trigger behavior, and, if that behavior is maladaptive, to change the response to the experience
- Eye Motion Desensitization Reprocessing : Add brief definition or description
- Neuroimaging : A group of techniques used to visualize structure and function of nervous systems, especially the vertebrate brain.