Hello World/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hello World, or pages that link to Hello World or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hello World. Needs checking by a human.
- Assembly Language : A method of abstracting machine code instructions for a computer into commands recognizable by a human.
- C (programming language) : General-purpose procedural programming language developed in 1972.
- C++ : Programming language created by Bjarne Stroustrup that added concepts from object oriented programming to the C programming language.
- Common student exercises in computer science : Add brief definition or description
- Erlang programming language : Add brief definition or description
- PHP : General-purpose, dynamically-typed scripting language used primarily for web development.
- Perl : Dynamic, interpreted programming language with good string processing and powerful regular expression engine.
- Pike programming language : Add brief definition or description
- Ruby programming language : Dynamically-typed, object-oriented programming language created by Yukihiro Matsumoto in 1995.