From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/C++. Needs checking by a human.
- Adobe Flash : Extremely popular multimedia authoring and playback system from Adobe, where flash formats are used for most of the animated ads and video clips on today's Web sites.
- Algorithm : A sequence of steps used to solve a problem.
- Artificial Intelligence Markup Language : XML dialect for creating natural language software agents, and artificial intelligence (AI) applications.
- BeOS : An operating system for personal computers which began development by Be Inc. in 1991.
- Bjarne Stroustrup : Creator of the C++ programming language and chair in Computer Science at Texas A&M University.
- C (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- C (programming language) : General-purpose procedural programming language developed in 1972.
- COBOL : Computer programming language.
- Computer architecture : Add brief definition or description
- Design Patterns : 1995 book detailing design techniques and practices for use in object-oriented software development.
- GNU : A free operating system modeled after AT&T's UNIX, originally announced by Dr. Richard Stallman on September 27th, 1983. The acronym GNU stands for "GNU is not Unix" and is intended to be a play on words.
- Hello World : A very short program that a programmer writes when learning a programming language; it typically just prints a word or two of output to a console.
- Java programming language : A popular object-oriented programming language originally created by Sun Microsystems.
- List of languages using the .NET Framework : The list of compilers that target the .NET Framework.
- Logarithm : Inverse of exponentiation, as subtraction is the inverse of addition and division is the inverse of multiplication.
- Mac OS X : BSD-based, POSIX-compatible graphical Unix operating system made by Apple for use on Macintosh computers.
- Numerical Recipes : Influential series of books on algorithms and numerical analysis, all by William Press, Saul Teukolsky, William Vetterling and Brian Flannery.
- Pike programming language : Add brief definition or description
- Programming language : A formal language specification, and programs for translating the formal language to machine code.
- Silverlight vs. Flash : Add brief definition or description
- SlogFitFixedPoint04.jpg : Add brief definition or description
- String (computing) : In computing and more specifically in various programming languages, a variable type that can hold text