Halobacterium volcanii/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Halobacterium volcanii, or pages that link to Halobacterium volcanii or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Microorganism : A 'germ', an organism that is too small to be seen individually with the naked eye.
- Archaea : A major group of numerous microorganisms fundamentally different from the bacteria and including many chemolithotrophs and extremophiles.
- Extremophile : Organism living, or at least surviving, under biologically extreme conditions.
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from nonliving systems.
- Salt : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Salt (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Volcano : A peak on the Earth's crust — usually near or on the boundaries between continental plates — through which lava and gases have erupted.
- Systematics : The study of the diversity of organism characteristics, and how they relate via evolution.