Magnaporthe grisea/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Magnaporthe grisea, or pages that link to Magnaporthe grisea or to this page or whose text .
- Microbiology : The study of microorganisms (overlapping with areas of virology, bacteriology, mycology, and parasitology).
- Infectious disease : In broad terms, diseases caused by living organisms; also a subspecialty of internal medicine concerned with the treatment of such diseases
- Fungus : A eukaryotic organism, classified into the kingdom Fungi, that is heterotrophic and digest their food externally, and may be a yeast, mold, or mushroom.
- Plant pathogen : Add brief definition or description