Glycol dehydration/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Glycol dehydration, or pages that link to Glycol dehydration or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Absorption (chemistry) : A process by which a substance incorporated in one state is transferred into another substance of a different state (e.g., gases being absorbed by a liquid or liquids being absorbed by a solid).
- Acid gas : Natural gas, petroleum byproduct gas or any other gas mixture containing significant amounts of acidic gases.
- Clathrate : Crystalline solids which occur when water molecules form a cage-like structure around smaller 'guest molecules'
- Continuous distillation : An ongoing separation process in which a liquid mixture of two or more miscible components is continuously fed into the process and physically separated into two or more products by preferentially boiling the more volatile (i.e., lower boiling point) components out of the mixture.
- Dew point : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Dew point (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Entrainment (engineering) : The entrapment of one substance by another substance.
- Flash evaporation : The partial vaporization that occurs when a saturated liquid stream undergoes a reduction in pressure by passing through a throttling valve or other throttling device.
- Glycol : Add brief definition or description
- Hydrocarbons : A class of molecules that contain only carbon and hydrogen atoms.
- Methane : A chemical compound and alkane with the molecular formula CH4, and the principal component of natural gas.
- Natural gas : A gas consisting primarily of methane (CH4) which is found as raw natural gas in underground reservoirs, as gas associated with underground reservoirs of petroleum crude oil, as undersea methane hydrates and as coalbed methane in underground coal mines.
- Natural gas liquids : Add brief definition or description
- Natural gas processing : Industrial facilities that process raw natural gas to remove contaminants as well as to separate out and recover by product natural gas liquids.
- Process flow diagram : A diagram commonly used by chemical engineers in the process engineering of petroleum refineries, natural gas processing plants, petrochemical and chemical plants and other industrial facilities to indicate the general flow of plant process streams and equipment.
- Vapor pressure : The pressure of a vapor in equilibrium with its liquid or solid phase.
- Partial pressure : The pressure which each gas in a gas mixture would have if it alone occupied the same volume at the same temperature.
- Water : A chemical compound with one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms (H20). It is often in a liquid form and makes up the bulk of the oceans, lakes, rivers and living organisms.
|Blue links are links to articles that are existing in Citizendium.
Red links are links to articles not yet written, and need to be written.