Flash evaporation/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Flash evaporation, or pages that link to Flash evaporation or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Evaporation : Add brief definition or description
- Freeze drying : Add brief definition or description
- Heat of vaporization : The amount of thermal energy required to convert a quantity of liquid into a vapor.
- Newton's method : Technique to approximate the roots of an equation by the methods of the calculus.
- Newton-Raphson method (A redirect)
- Relative volatility : A measure that compares the vapor pressures of components in a liquid mixture that is widely used in designing distillation and similar separation processes.
- Souders-Brown equation : An equation for obtaining the maximum allowable vapor velocity in vapor-liquid separation vessels, industrial distillation columns and other vapor-liquid contactors.
- Spray drying : Add brief definition or description
- Vapor-compression refrigeration : One of the many available refrigeration systems and very probably the most widely used system.
- Vapor-liquid equilibrium : Add brief definition or description