Foreign Policy (magazine)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Foreign Policy (magazine), or pages that link to Foreign Policy (magazine) or to this page or whose text .
- International relations : Add brief definition or description
- Post-Newsweek : Add brief definition or description
- Thomas Ricks : A military analyst and author, formerly a newspaper journalist, and now at the Center for a New American Security and Foreign Policy; wrote major books on Iraq War
- Stephen Walt : Professor of International Affairs at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government, faculy chair of the International Security Program of the Belfer Center, and coauthor of The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy
- David Rothkopf : Chairman and CEO, The Rothkopf Group; Visiting Scholar, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace; advisor, Center for Global Development
- Daniel Drezner : Professor of international politics, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University; senior editor at The National Interest; contributor, Foreign Policy (magazine); libertarian conservative
- Marc Lynch : Associate Professor of Political Science and International Affairs, Director, Institute for Middle East Studies, Director, Middle East Studies Program, George Washington University; blogs on the Middle East at Foreign Policy (magazine) as "Abu Aardvark"
- Peter Feaver : Alexander F. Hehmeyer Professor of Political Science and Public Policy — Duke University; Board of advisors, Center for a New American Security
- Philip Zelikow : Professor of History at the University of Virginia; opposed Keep America Safe "al-Qaeda Seven" ad; previously Executive Director of the 9-11 Commission, a Foreign Service Officer and Counselor to the U.S. Department of State, a member of the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, board of Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Barack Obama : 44th President of the United States of America (2009–2017) and a former Senator from Illinois (born 1961).
- Hillary Clinton : U.S. Secretary of State (2009-2013); Senator for New York (2001-2009); U.S. presidential candidate for the Democratic Party, 2016 (contender, 2008); former First Lady (born 1947).
- Foreign Affairs (magazine) : The journal of the Council on Foreign Relations
- Laura Rozen : Foreign policy reporter for Politico; previously ran news column at Foreign Policy (magazine)
- Carolyn O'Hara : Economics Editor, PBS Newshour; former blogger on Hillary Clinton, Foreign Policy (magazine)
- Christian Brose : National Security Adviser to John McCain; former "Shadow Government" columnist at Foreign Policy (magazine)