Peter Feaver/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Peter Feaver, or pages that link to Peter Feaver or to this page or whose text .
- Political science : Social science that studies politics, political systems and political behavior.
- Civil-military relations : Relationship between civilian government and the military of nations
- Weapons of mass destruction : Weapons that cause death or injury not primarily through kinetic energy of projectiles or the detonation of conventional explosives, but rather produce large-scale effects greater than possible with the same weight of explosives weapons; by means heat, blast and radiation from nuclear weapon; poisoning by chemical weapon; infectious disease by biological weapons; or acute or chronic radiation syndromes from radiological weapons.
- Duke University : Add brief definition or description
- Triangle Institute for Security Studies : A consortium of Duke University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and North Carolina State University, promotes interdisciplinary cooperation among faculty, graduate students, and the public, in the field of national and international security
- Foreign Policy : A commercial print and online magazine on foreign policy, carrying serious commentary across the ideological spectrum, now a division of the Washington Post Company
- Center for a New American Security : A fairly new national security think tank, the founders of which are now in the Obama administration; some of the new senior members have significant field counterinsurgency experience
- National Security Council : Both the senior foreign policy committee of principal officers of the executive branch of the United States of America, chaired by the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, and, by extension, the professional staff reporting to the Assistant