From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Eugenics, or pages that link to Eugenics or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Eugenics. Needs checking by a human.
- Action T4 : Secret program in Nazi Germany in which Adolf Hitler's regime killed up to 250,000 people with disabilities.
- African American : The generally-accepted term for United States citizens with black African ancestry.
- Brave New World : Dystopic novel written by British author Aldous Huxley in 1931 describing a totalitarian society based on eugenics.
- California : A state of the United States located on the west coast of the North American continent.
- Charles Darwin : (1809 – 1882) English natural scientist, most famous for proposing the theory of natural selection.
- Epsilon (Greek letter) : The 5th letter of the Greek alphabet, written as (upper-case) and (lower-case).
- Eugenics and sterilization : Population control method in which "undesirable" people were sterilized to improve quality of the genetic pool.
- Evolution : A change over time in the proportions of individual organisms differing genetically.
- Genetic counseling : Testing of couples who are planning to be parents in which their genomes are evaluated regarding the likelihood of them having children with genetic diseases or defects.
- Genetic counsellor : Health science professional who facilitates the exchange of information regarding a person's genetic legacy.
- Genetics : The study of the inheritance of characteristics, genes and DNA.
- Indiana : A state in the Midwestern region of the United States of America
- Licensing parents : An idea for controlling the quality or quantity of a population.
- Margaret Sanger : (14 September 1879 - 6 September 1966) American public health nurse who co-founded of what became Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
- Medical ethics : The study of moral values as they apply to medicine.
- Pantheism : A religious and philosophical doctrine that everything is of an all-encompassing immanent abstract God; or that the universe, or nature, and God are equivalent.
- Race (biology) : Inbreeding group marked by a pre-determined profile of latent factors of hereditary traits.
- Racism : Belief in the difference, and often superiority, of one racial group over other racial groups.
- Rottweiler : A large breed of dog known for its great physical strength and strong protective instinct.
- Social Darwinism : Efforts to draw political conclusions from the theory of evolution by natural selection.
- Supreme Court of the United States : The final federal court of appeals in the U.S., consisting of nine Justices.
- Virginia : A state in the southeastern United States.