Action T4/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Action T4, or pages that link to Action T4 or to this page or whose text .
- Eugenics : The general name for a series of ostensibly scientific claims about inheritance among humans, which sought to eliminate traits, such as "imbecility" or criminal behavior, by selective sterilization, regulation of family size, and restrictions on who could marry whom.
- Nazi : Add brief definition or description
- World War II : War between the Allies (most notably the UK, US and Soviet Union) and the Axis (principally Germany and Japan) 1939–1945.
- Holocaust : Add brief definition or description