Emil Huschke/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Emil Huschke: (1797-1858) German anatomist, zoologist and physiologist.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Biography : The history of a person's life.
- Anatomy : The branch of morphology given to the study of the structure of members of the biological kingdom Animalia (animals).
- Zoology : The scientific study of animals.
- Physiology : The study of the mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions of tissues and how they interact.
- Agnes Huschke : Add brief definition or description
- Ernst Haeckel : (1834–1919) German zoologist and one of the founders of evolutionary and developmental biology.
- Lorenz Oken : Add brief definition or description
- Alfred Brehm : Add brief definition or description
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe : (1749 - 1832) German writer, poet, and philosopher; still considered the greatest writer of German literature