Department of National Defence (Canada)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Department of National Defence (Canada), or pages that link to Department of National Defence (Canada) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Department of National Defence (Canada). Needs checking by a human.
- Bureau of Intelligence and Research : A purely analytical part of the United States intelligence community that specializes in studies that directly assist diplomacy, and also address issues of political geography
- Canadian Coast Guard : The Canadian Coast Guard provides fishery protection, icebreaking, and search and rescue in Canadian waters.
- Clandestine human-source intelligence : clandestine operations by people who secretly collect intelligence, and their support by couriers, forgers, radio operators, and other operational personnel.
- Committee for State Security : Usually known as the KGB, one of Organs of State Security of the Soviet Union, with extensive responsibilities in intelligence (information gathering), border security, counterintelligence and suppression of dissent; split up in the Russian Federation with counterintelligence in the FSB and foreign intelligence in the SVR
- Department of Defense (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Government Communications Headquarters : The British government agency responsible for signals intelligence and information assurance
- National Security Agency : An organization within the United States Department of Defense, with the dual roles of the principal signals intelligence agency in the United States intelligence community, but also having the responsibility for information assurance of military, diplomatic, and other critical communications.
- Ottawa : Capital city of Canada, population 812,129.
- Safety of Life at Sea : International convention defining safety requirements for ships
- Staff (military) : A military organization to extend the capabilities of a commander, by providing services from personal assistance to presenting alternative plans and managing the details of warfare
- Superhero : Fictional figure, especially in a comic strip or cartoon, endowed with superhuman powers and usually portrayed as fighting evil or crime.
- Traffic analysis : Traffic analysis is a branch of signals intelligence, inferring useful information from messages without actually reading them.
- U.S. Department of Defense : The military forces of the United States and their supporting civil servants.
- United States Northern Command : Within the Department of Defense, the military headquarters responsible for defense of the continental United States, and support to civil authorities for disasters beyond their capabilities