Canadian Coast Guard/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Canadian Coast Guard, or pages that link to Canadian Coast Guard or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Canadian Coast Guard. Needs checking by a human.
- CCG Polar Class icebreaker : A large icebreaker being built for the Canadian Coast Guard.
- CCGC Cape Sutil : Canadian Coast Guard Search and Rescue vessel stationed in British Columbia
- CCGC Sambro : Add brief definition or description
- CCGC Samuel Risley : A Canadian Coast Guard icebreaker.
- CCGS Sir William Alexander : The CCGS Sir William Alexander is an icebreaker in the Canadian Coast Guard.
- Department of National Defence (Canada) : The Canadian cabinet department responsible for the uniformed Canadian Forces, departmental agencies, and several organizations (e.g., search and rescue) that may or may not be part of the regular military of some other nations.
- Henry Larsen : Polar explorer and RCMP officer.
- Kitano : The Kitano is a Japanese container ship, launched in 1998.
- Lifeboat (search and rescue) : Add brief definition or description
- S.S. Manhattan : A super-tanker that attempted to traverse the Northwest Passage in 1968.
- Search and rescue : The location of those in distress from natural, accidental, or hostile causes; on-scene medical stabilization and extrication; evacuation to treatment or other safe facilities
- United States Coast Guard : A uniformed service of the United States, with diverse maritime safety, search and rescue, law enforcement, and military responsibilities