Communications Security Establishment/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Communications Security Establishment, or pages that link to Communications Security Establishment or to this page or whose text .
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- Communications Security Establishment
- Signals intelligence : the practice of acquiring information through monitoring the electromagnetic signals deliberately trasmitted by an opponent, including communications (COMINT) and non-communications electronics such as radar (ELINT).
- Information security : The set of policies and protective measures used to ensure appropriate confidentiality, integrity and availability to information; usually assumed to be information in a computer or telecommunications network but the principles extend to people and the physical world
- Canadian Security Intelligence Service : The civilian intelligence analysis and counterintelligence organization of Canada
- ECHELON : Add brief definition or description
- Defence Signals Directorate : Australia's organization responsible for signals intelligence and information security
- National Security Agency : An organization within the United States Department of Defense, with the dual roles of the principal signals intelligence agency in the United States intelligence community, but also having the responsibility for information assurance of military, diplomatic, and other critical communications.
- Government Communications Headquarters : The British government agency responsible for signals intelligence and information assurance
- Government Communications Security Bureau : The organization, in the government of New Zealand, which has responsibility for information security and signals intelligence