Christmas carol/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Christmas carol, or pages that link to Christmas carol or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Christmas carol. Needs checking by a human.
- A Christmas Carol : Popular and now classic novella by Charles Dickens.
- Advent : The first season of the Christian year that lasts for four weeks and is marked by preparations for the celebration of Christmas.
- Boxing Day : An annual Christmastide holiday occurring on the 26th December in the United Kingdom and the countries of the Commonwealth.
- Christmas in the Trenches : A popular term used to describe the Christmas Truces of World War I.
- Christmas : Winter holiday beginning on 25th December; originated as a pagan festival but was adopted by early Christians to observe the birth of Jesus, and today is a major international event regardless of religious background.
- Lessons and carols : A Christian church service taking place during Advent. It includes reading from the bible, sometimes with explanation, (the "lessons") and Christmas Carol (the "carols").
- The Three Kings : Add brief definition or description
- The Twelve Days of Christmas (carol) : English Christmas carol which enumerates a series of increasingly grandiose gifts given on each of the twelve days of Christmas, ultimately leaving the singer with 364 gifts from her 'true love.'
- The Twelve Days of Christmas (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description