From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Chad. Needs checking by a human.
- Africa : Continent stretching over the equator, hosting deserts, tropical jungles and savannah as well as over fifty nations; population about 900,000,000.
- Bureau of African Affairs : United States Department of State division that supervises diplomacy with African nations
- Cameroon : (population 18 million) A country located in West/Central Africa which shares boundaries with Chad to the north, Nigeria to the west, Central African Republic to the east, Congo, Gabon and Equatorial Guinea to the south.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- Hanging chad : A piece of paper partially, but not completely, punched from a punch card.
- Libya : North African revolutionary republic led by Muammar Gaddafi, which normalised diplomatic ties with the West in 2003; fourth-largest African nation, population about 6,000,000.
- Mission Africa : Add brief definition or description
- Nyala : Provincial and regional capital in Darfur, near the border with Chad; Sudanese terminus of the unsafe railroad that continues into Chad; linked by dirt road to El Fasher; much more limited airfield
- Sudan : A nation in East Africa/Horn of Africa, with the largest land area of any country in Africa, and near-continuous civil wars since British independence in 1956; effectively a federation of Arab and African parts, with the southern region voting for independence in 2011.
- U.S. intelligence activities in Africa : Activities of the United States intelligence community in Africa
- U.S. intelligence activities in Chad : Activities of the United States intelligence community in Chad, as well as diplomatic and military activities that indirectly produce intelligence