From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Kyrgyzstan, or pages that link to Kyrgyzstan or to this page or whose text .
List topics in this format, one to a line; for common words, lowercase the name:
- Central Asia : A geographic area with many definitions, one common one based on the newly independent, predominantly Muslim republics of the former Soviet Union
- Soviet Union : A Communist state, which took over the Russian Empire, after the Russian Revolution of 1917 that existed from 1922 to 1991; the major part now extant as the Russian Federation
- China : The most populous nation on Earth, third largest by area.
- Kazakhstan : A landlocked central Asian nation, formerly part of the Soviet Union, bordered by China, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan
- Tajikistan : Bordered by Afghanistan, Iran, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, a landlocked, predominantly Muslim, nation of Central Asia, formerly part of the Soviet Union
- Uzbekistan : Previously part of the Soviet Union, a landlocked, predominantly Muslim nation of Central Asia, with Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan as neighbors