Catalan Countries/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Catalan Countries, or pages that link to Catalan Countries or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Catalan Countries. Needs checking by a human.
- Andorra : Small landlocked country in western Europe, located in the eastern Pyrenees mountains and bordered by Spain and France.
- Aran Valley : Semi-autonomous valley of northern Spain, culturally in Occitania.
- Catalan language : A Romance language spoken in the Catalan Countries (eastern Spain, Andorra, parts of France and Sardinia).
- Catalonia (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.
- Valencian Country : Historical region and autonomous community in Spain.