Aran Valley/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Aran Valley, or pages that link to Aran Valley or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Aran Valley. Needs checking by a human.
- Aran (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Aranese Occitan : Add brief definition or description
- Catalan Countries : Cultural territory of southwestern Europe where Catalan is the native language.
- Gascon Occitan : Southwestern dialect of the Occitan language, spoken mostly in Gascony (including Aran Valley, Spain) and Bearn.
- Occitan language : Romance language spoken in Occitania.
- Occitania : Area of southwestern Europe were the Occitan language is spoken.