From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Caffeine, or pages that link to Caffeine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Caffeine. Needs checking by a human.
- Adenosine : One of the nucleotides used to build RNA; the deoxy form is used to make DNA.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease : A group of diseases characterized by the pathological limitation of airflow in the airway that is not fully reversible.
- Coffee : One of the most popular and widely consumed beverages in the world today.
- Cytochrome P-450 : A superfamily of hundreds of closely related hemeproteins found throughout the phylogenetic spectrum, from animals, plants, fungi, to bacteria.
- Drug : Substance taken to alter bodily functions, to relieve symptoms, cure or prevent disease, or to cause euphoria.
- Erectile dysfunction : Inability to obtain or maintain an erect penis.
- Julius Axelrod : (30 May 1912 – 29 December 2004) American biochemist whose work was influential in the development of pharmaceuticals.
- List of organic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- Migraine headache : Vascular type of headache, marked by severe cranial vault pain lasting several hours, resulting from intracranial, extracranial, or psychogenic causes.
- Tremor : Cyclical movement of a body part that can represent either a physiologic process or a manifestation of disease.
- Vardenafil : A selective phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor drug (Levitra®) used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Vasopressin : A hormone also called (arginine vasopressin, (AVP); formerly known as antidiuretic hormone, ADH), produced in the hypothalamus secreted from the posterior pituitary that causes kidneys to concentrate urine to conserve water, also causes vasoconstriction.