From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Antidepressant, or pages that link to Antidepressant or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Antidepressant. Needs checking by a human.
- Amphetamine : A synthetic central nervous system stimulant which is used, today, to treat limited medical disorders.
- Arginine vasopressin receptor 1B : A protein that acts as receptor for arginine vasopressin, belonging to the subfamily of G-protein coupled cell surface receptors.
- Cytochrome P-450 : A superfamily of hundreds of closely related hemeproteins found throughout the phylogenetic spectrum, from animals, plants, fungi, to bacteria.
- Depersonalization : Subjective experiences of unreality in one's sense of self.
- Depression : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Depression (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Fibromyalgia : Inflammation of the fibrous or connective tissue of the body, characterized by acute and debilitating widespread musculoskeletal pain.
- Frontotemporal lobar degeneration : A rare form of dementia that is sometimes familial. Clinical features include aphasia; apraxia; confusion; anomia; memory loss; and personality deterioration. This pattern is consistent with the pathologic findings of circumscribed atrophy of the poles of the frontal lobe and temporal lobe.
- Irritable bowel syndrome : A disorder with chronic or recurrent colonic symptoms without a clearcut etiology.
- Lumbalgia : Common musculoskeletal disorder caused by a variety of diseases and trauma that affect the lumbar spine.
- Medication : A licensed drug taken to cure or reduce symptoms of an illness or medical condition.
- Pain : Unpleasant feeling or hurtful sensation that is conveyed to the brain by stimulation of sensory neurons.
- Phytotherapy : The therapeutic use of plants or plant extracts to prevent or treat disease; it is most commonly a form of complementary and alternative medicine, following long culturally-specific traditions such as herbalism. Chemically extracted and concentration-controlled plant-derived substances are used in conventional medicine, but are usually not considered phytotherapy.
- Preoperative care : Preparation and management of a patient prior to surgery.
- Publication bias : Tendency for researchers, editors, and companies to handle the reporting of experimental results that are positive differently from results that are negative or inconclusive.
- Second-generation antidepressant : Antidepressants characterized primarily by the era of their introduction, rather than by their chemical structure or by their pharmacological effect.
- Serotonin syndrome : Potentially fatal drug interaction caused by combining drugs that raise the level of serotonin in the patient's nervous system to dangerously high levels.