Alexander Long/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Alexander Long, or pages that link to Alexander Long or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Alexander Long. Needs checking by a human.
- 38th United States Congress : U.S. Congress seated March 4, 1863 to March 3, 1865, the last two years of President Abraham Lincoln's first term.
- American Revolution : The political and military action of the American colonists who overthrew British control between 1763-1789.
- Confederate States of America : Government formed by eleven southern states of the United States between 1861 and 1865, during the American Civil War.
- Copperheads : The northern faction of the Democratic Party that opposed the American Civil War in favor of an immediate peace settlement with the Confederate States of America.
- Ohio : The 17th state admitted to the United States of America.
- War Democrats : Add brief definition or description