38th United States Congress/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to 38th United States Congress, or pages that link to 38th United States Congress or to this page or whose text .
- Congresses of the United States : Numbered sessions in which particular sets of elected members of the U.S. Congress convened and performed legislative duties; the 111th Congress convened in January 2009
- Congresses of the United States, Republican Majority : Add brief definition or description
- Vice President of the United States : Add brief definition or description
- President pro tempore of the Senate : A senior member of the U.S. Senate, who presides in the absence of the Vice President of the United States
- Speaker of the House : The presiding officer in the U.S. House of Representatives, the U.K House of Commons, or any of many other legislative bodies.