Albumin injection/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Albumin injection, or pages that link to Albumin injection or to this page or whose text .
- Fluid resuscitation : Medical replacement or supplementation of body fluids, using crystalloids or colloids, and certain blood products
- Human blood plasma : Add brief definition or description
- Hydroxyethyl starch : A polymer of glucose subunits, administered in balanced electrolyte solutions, used as a plasma volume expander and other medical applications where a plasma-like fluid is needed.
- Dextran 70 : A glucose polymer used as a plasma expander in hypovolemia
- Field medicine : Planning, managing and performing medical services in the pre-hospital or non-hospital context, variously by emergency medical technician under medical control or directly by physicians (e.g., field amputation and other management of crush injury)
- Trauma medicine : Damage inflicted on the body as the direct or indirect result of an external force, with or without disruption of structural continuity.