Academic publishing/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Academic publishing, or pages that link to Academic publishing or to this page or whose text .
- Publishing : The process of production and dissemination of literature or information - the activity of making information available for public view.
- Academia : An umbrella term for scholars and their institutions.
- Scientific research : The practice of using the scientific method to investigate causal relationships in detail.
- Academic journal : A regularly-published, peer-reviewed publication that publishes scholarship relating to an academic discipline.
- Scientific journal : A publication venue for original research and scholarly review articles — for more than three centuries on paper and now increasingly online.
- Monograph : Add brief definition or description
- Conference precedings : Add brief definition or description
- Conference procedings : Add brief definition or description
- Print publication : Add brief definition or description
- Preprint : An advance copy, in digital format, of a manuscript intended for print publication.
- Research peer review : Evaluation by experts of the quality and pertinence of research or research proposals of other experts in the same field.
- Electronic publishing : Add brief definition or description
- Online publishing : Add brief definition or description
- Digital library : A library in which collections are stored in digital formats (as opposed to print, microform, or other media) and accessible by computers.
- Reference manager : Add brief definition or description