Scientific journal/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Scientific journal, or pages that link to Scientific journal or to this page or whose text .
- Publishing : The process of production and dissemination of literature or information - the activity of making information available for public view.
- Scientific publishing : Add brief definition or description
- Academic journal : A regularly-published, peer-reviewed publication that publishes scholarship relating to an academic discipline.
- Research peer review : Evaluation by experts of the quality and pertinence of research or research proposals of other experts in the same field.
- Impact factor : A widely used annual measure of how often the papers recently published in an academic journal have been cited in the academic literature.
- Open access : The free, immediate online access to the results of research, coupled with the right to use those results in new and innovative ways.
- Preprint : An advance copy, in digital format, of a manuscript intended for print publication.