- Earth Sciences : Add brief definition or description
- Atmosphere : The layers of gas surrounding stars and planets.
- Air temperature : Add brief definition or description
- Relative humidity : Add brief definition or description
- Hurricane (weather) : A large, destructive storm in the Western Hemisphere, comparable to cyclones in South Asia and typhoons in the Pacific; may have local tornadoes and higher winds, but the main concern is extensive flooding and winds up to 280 kmph/175 mph
- Tornado (weather) : A localized type of storm with the highest winds known in nature, characteristically appearing as a funnel-shaped cloud, with damage areas ranging from very local to 1 mile wide and 50 miles long