Valproic acid/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Valproic acid, or pages that link to Valproic acid or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Valproic acid. Needs checking by a human.
- Acetone : An aprotic colorless solvent widely used in organic chemistry reactions and the main ingredient in many fingernail polish removers.
- Anticonvulsant : Medications used to prevent seizures or reduce their severity.
- Epilepsy : Brain disorder manifested as recurrent seizures or disturbed mental function, due to disturbances of brain electrical activity.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.