United States Forces Korea/Related Articles
- See also changes related to United States Forces Korea, or pages that link to United States Forces Korea or to this page or whose text .
- United States Pacific Command : The U.S. Unified Combatant Command, headquartered in Hawaii, and responsible for the Pacific and East Asia
- Combined Forces Command Korea : Joint headquarters for Republic of Korea and United States forces in South Korea
- Echelons above corps : Military resources under the control of a headquarters above the level of the highest tactical organization (i.e., a corps), usually a theater or national level of command; the higher headquarters may delegate tactical control of them to subordinate units, or control them directly (e.g., reconnaissance satellites, elite special operations forces)
- Eighth United States Army : Actually consisting of a reinforced division, this is the headquarters for U.S. Army forces in South Korea, but its four-star commander also commands United States Forces Korea and the United Nations Command
- Seventh Air Force : Add brief definition or description
- Airborne Reconnaissance Low : A multifunction U.S. Army intelligence collection aircraft, available in small numbers and to be replaced by the Airborne Common Sensor
- Korean War : A modern conflict (1950-1953) fought on the Korean peninsula between the US-led UN forces, and the Communist coalition of North Korea and China.
- U.S. Department of Defense : The military forces of the United States and their supporting civil servants.