United Kingdom European Union membership referendum, 2016/Related Articles
- See also changes related to United Kingdom European Union membership referendum, 2016, or pages that link to United Kingdom European Union membership referendum, 2016 or to this page or whose text .
- Europe : Sixth largest continent; area 10,000,000 km2; pop. 720,000,000
- European Union : Political and economic association of 28 European states.
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Referendum : Vote open to all members of an electorate to accept or reject a proposal; also known as a plebiscite.
- Britain Stronger in Europe : Add brief definition or description
- Vote Leave : Add brief definition or description
- United Kingdom European Communities membership referendum, 1975 : Add brief definition or description
- United Kingdom exit from the European Union : official plans and progress for the UK to leave the union of 28 European member states; informally known as 'Brexit'.
- Scottish independence referendum, 2014 : Ballot on whether Scotland should leave the United Kingdom, held on 18th September 2014; resulted in 55% support for remaining within the UK.