Ukrainian language/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ukrainian language, or pages that link to Ukrainian language or to this page or whose text contains "Ukrainian language".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ukrainian language. Needs checking by a human.
- Cyrillic alphabet [r]: The alphabet used for a number of languages, mostly Slavonic ones, including Russian, Bulgarian and Serbian. [e]
- England [r]: The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000. [e]
- Russian language [r]: Widely-used member of the Slavic languages, written in the Cyrillic alphabet and spoken across Eurasia. [e]
- Slavic languages [r]: Branch of the Indo-European language family, spoken in eastern Europe and Siberia. [e]