USS Veritas (AKA-50)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to USS Veritas (AKA-50), or pages that link to USS Veritas (AKA-50) or to this page or whose text .
- U.S. Navy : The branch of the United States Armed Forces charged with sea operations
- Walsh-Kaiser Co., Inc. : A WWII-only shipyard
- Naval Vessel Register : The official inventory of U.S. Naval ships and service craft.
- Ship ceremonies : Historical occasions in the life of a ship, usually beginning with keel-laying, and proceeding to launching, and, for naval vessels and vessels in a merchant service, ship commissioning; warships tend to have additional ceremonies such as change of command and decommissioning
- Ship commissioning : A ceremonial and administrative step in the building and deployment of a ship, usually a naval vessel
- Ship measurements : Cargo capacity, mass, dimensions, and other measurements of ships often have several variants, to reflect such things as pure infrastructure, but also the different limiting factors on loading: volume or weight
- Ship propulsion : Means by which vessels are moved through the water
- Bermuda : British overseas territory located in the North Atlantic Ocean, east of South Carolina
- Boston, Massachusetts : A city in the north-east of the United States of America, capital of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Knot (speed) : A measure of the speed of ships and aircraft equal to one nautical mile per hour.