U.S. support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War/Related Articles
- See also changes related to U.S. support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War, or pages that link to U.S. support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/U.S. support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War. Needs checking by a human.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation : The principal U.S. Federal police agency, part of the U.S. Department of Justice and the United States intelligence community, who has arrest authority, and is the primary authority for a variety of domestic crimes, civilian counterespionage within the United States, and organized crime
- French support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war : French technical assistance and sales of military and dual-use equipment, beginning in approximately 1975, to Iraq, and continuing through the Iran-Iraq War; France and the Soviet Union were the leading military suppliers to Iraq
- Italian support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War : Add brief definition or description
- U.K. support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War : Most support to Iraq was without the knowledge or approval of U.K. government, but through covert Iraqi purchasing; some authorized dual-use sales were made, but largely ceased with the UN embargo