Tumor necrosis factor-alpha/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Tumor necrosis factor-alpha, or pages that link to Tumor necrosis factor-alpha or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tumor necrosis factor-alpha. Needs checking by a human.
- Ankylosing spondylitis : Inflammatory joint disease affecting the spine that occurs predominantly in young males producing pain and stiffness.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease : A group of diseases characterized by the pathological limitation of airflow in the airway that is not fully reversible.
- Cytokines : The chemical messengers of the immune system, primarily but not exclusively carried in blood
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Gangrene : Destruction of biological tissue, primarily from a compromised blood supply, but also from destructive microorganisms or their exotoxins
- Hydrocortisone : The most important human glucocorticoid, a steroid hormone, produced by the adrenal cortex.
- Immunology : The study of all aspects of the immune system in all animals.
- Immunosuppressant : Exogenous or endogenous agent, capable of suppressing immune responses of the immune system.