Tripartite Pact/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Tripartite Pact, or pages that link to Tripartite Pact or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tripartite Pact. Needs checking by a human.
- Comintern : Also known as the Third International or the Communist International, a world Communist organization, under effective Soviet control, which existed from 1919 to 1943
- Dong Minh Hoi : A broad-front coalition, formed with Chinese sponsorship, by Vietnamese nationalists while Vichy France and Japan controlled French Indochina, formed in October 1942. Its coalition included members of the Communist Viet Minh and various non-Communist groups such as the VNQDD
- France, history : Add brief definition or description
- Indochina and the Second World War : Between 1936 and 1947, external events, related to the Second World War, which affected French Indochina
- National Socialism : Add brief definition or description
- Pentagon Building : Headquarters office building of the U.S. Department of Defense, as well as a symbol of the U.S. military
- Vichy France : After the fall of France in 1940, part of the south kept a German-approved government that maintained limited autonomy within the Tripartite Pact structure. It was opposed by resistance groups. In particular, Vichy retained authority, until March 1945, over French Indochina.
- World War II, Pacific : The part of World War II (1937-45) fought in Asia and the Pacific Ocean between Japan and the U.S., China, Britain, Australia, and other Allies.